Colón Hotel

  • Get to know it in 10 minutes
This building was originally built by Arturo Piria (son of Francisco) in 1910 as his personal residence. In 1918 it was acquired by Matilde Anchorena Verstraeten and then acquired by Fabiana Barzola in 1921 when it begins to work as the Brisas del Mar hotel. In 1937 it begins to work under the name of Hotel Colón, a name that remains to this day.